In compliance with the requirements of the national regulation (Italian Legislative Decree no. 196 of 30 June 2003, Code on the protection of personal data) and EU regulation (General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) Reg. 196/2016) as amended, this page contains details on how the website www.campingpuntala.it (henceforth, “Site”) is managed and how the personal data of those using it is processed.
The information is intended for anyone who accesses, through the internet, the web services available at the address www.campingpuntala.it (henceforth, “Site”), pursuant to articles 13 and 14 of EU Reg. 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) on the protection of personal data. .
This policy only covers the Site www.campingpuntala.it. It does not cover any other websites that you, as a user, may access from the Site via links.
Legal basis of processing
Providing your data, and therefore your consent, for collection and processing is optional. You may refuse to give your consent and may withdraw consent already given at any time. However, refusing to consent to the processing of data may impede the provision of certain services and may compromise your navigation of the Site.< /span>
The Site processes some personal data for the Data Controller’s legitimate interests.
The IT systems and software procedures designed to enable to Site to function may, in their normal course of exercise, acquire personal data. The transfer of such data is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. The data is not collected in order to be linked to identifiable data subjects but, by its very nature and in the course of it being processed and merged with data held by third parties, it may be possible to identify you.
This type of data includes the IP address or computer domain name with which you connect to the Site, the URI (Uniform Resource Identifier) addresses of the resources you request, the time at which the request is made, the method by which you place the request on the server, the size of the files received in response to the request, the numerical code indicating the server response status (successful, error, etc.) and other parameters relating to your operating and IT systems.
Such data is only used to gather anonymous statistical data on how the Site is being used and to ensure the Site functions correctly. It is erased immediately after it is processed.
The data may be used to establish liability in the event of a cybercrime that causes damage to the Site.
Voluntarily provided data
After the optional, explicit and voluntary sending of electronic mail to the addresses listed on the Site, the Site acquires your email address, as the sender of such mail, for the purpose of responding to the request, as well as any other data included in the message sent.
Methods of data processing
Any personal data provided will be processed in compliance with the legal conditions set forth under ex ex art. 6 of EU Reg. 2016/679, for the following purposes:
The personal data you provide and/or that concerns you shall be collected and processed for the technical management of the Site, as well as for the purpose of providing a service (included services you request).
Such data may be communicated and/or shared as part of the contractual relationship the Company has with you, for purposes connected to that contract, for displaying reviews or for commercial and promotional activities relating to the Company’s products; furthermore, they may be communicated to: • staff in the office and/or at the company acting as Data Processor and responsible for handling the paperwork for the services you have requested; such staff are duly trained in data security and privacy rights; • Financial Authorities, Tax Police Units, the Italian Finance Guard, Labour Inspectors Committee and any other entity authorised to perform checks and controls on compliance, within the limitations of the aforementioned purposes; • Trade Associations and Tax Advice Centres, in order to carry out services within the limitations of the aforementioned purposes or for professional studies that Campeggio has commissioned them to carry out using our data; For these entities to “process” the data, they must identify the subjects to whom specific roles and responsibilities are to be entrusted.
With the exception of the specified provisions for navigation data, the provision of data for other purposes is optional. If you do not provide such data, it may impede the fulfilling of such other purposes.
Methods of processing
The data in question shall be processed:
- in any type of paper and electronic format;
- by subjects authorised for the purpose, who shall always be identified, suitably trained and made aware of the relevant legal obligations and implications;
- for the period of time strictly necessary to fulfil the purposes for which the data was collected;
- with a commitment to always keep the data up-to-date, including the removal of any data that is obsolete, not necessary or not relevant;
- with a commitment to adopting all legally required organisational and security measures, in order to preserve the data subject’s confidentiality and avoid the data being accessed unnecessarily by third parties or at all by unauthorised persons.
Duration of processing
The personal data collected shall be stored, within the limitations of art. 5, paragraph 1, lettere) of EU Reg. 2016/679, in a format that allows the data subject to be identified for a period of time no longer than necessary for the fulfilment of the purposes for which the data is being processed.
Data Controller and data processors
The Data Controller for the personal data in question is Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l., Tax Code 01233070539, headquartered in 58043 Punta Ala, Castiglione della Pescaia, Grosseto, Italy tel. +390564922254 fax. +390564920379, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The data processors are Campeggio PuntAla S.r.l. employees and/or partners.
Rights of the data subject
Pursuant to EU regulation 196/2016 (GDPR) and the national regulation you, as a user, may, by the methods and within the limitations set forth in the regulations in force, exercise the following rights:
- to request from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed (right of access);
- to know what the data source is;
- to receive intelligible communications;
- to receive information concerning the logic, methods and purposes by or for which the data is being processed;
- to update, rectify, erase or pseudonymise your personal data; to block the processing of personal data being processed in breach of the Law, including where the processing of such data is not necessary for the purpose for which it was collected;
- where the basis for processing is your consent, to receive the personal data you have provided to the Data Controller in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, without prejudice to paragraphs 3 and 4 of art. 20 of EU Reg. 2016/679), at no more than the cost price for this to be done;
- if you believe that the processing of your personal data breaches the provisions of EU Reg. 2016/679, pursuant to art. 15, letter f) of the same regulation, to lodge a complaint with the Garante Privacy (Italian Data Protection Authority) pursuant to art. 6, paragraph 1, letter a) and art. 9, paragraph 2, letter a), as well as the right to withdraw your consent at any time;
- as well as, more generally, to exercise any rights awarded to you under the Laws in force.
Should the data processing have for a legal basis legitimate interests, your legitimate interests as the data subject are guaranteed (with the exception of the right to data portability, for which the regulations do not provide), with particular regards to your right to object which may be exercised by sending a request to the Data Controller.-
As a user, you may exercise your rights pursuant to articles 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22 of EU Regulation 2016/679 by contacting the Data Controller (Campeggio Puntala S.r.l.) with your request, by telephone (+390564922254), fax (+390564920379) or email (email@example.com). You have a right to receive a response regarding the decision reached in processing such a request.